"Weleda Almond Soothing Cream" xoxo


PS: Since I don't have the time to write an article every single day (Exams!), I decided to publish some of my old articles. Enjoy!


Hi Lovies!
Do you love almond? Because I DO! Think of it as your best friend for your sensitive and irritated skin!
This time of year sweet almond is especially helpful – seasons are almost changing and your skin may or may not be too impressed by this. This natural cream arrived on my doorstep just as my skin needed it most. At the turn of every season my skin goes through a bit of an identity crisis and this time has been no different, with my face deciding to become quite dry and more sensitive than usual.


Luckily the sweet almond’s delicate oil, a miracle of nature, is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E—ingredients my skin welcomes because they’re soothing and kind. Together, they calmed my  sensitive skin, reducing irritation and redness while they restored its natural balance.

This natural cream was very gentle and well tolerated by my sensitive skin. The next day my skin was left looking and feeling soft and hydrated like a newborn baby!  A definite winner for me.’
PS: The formula is fragrance-free and hypoallergenic, so it’s perfect for even the most sensitive skin.

After trying out the Weleda Soothing Almond cream I am excited and curious to try the rest of the products from their almond skin care range!

  • The light version is perfect for day and night (sensitive and mixed skin)
  • The rich version is also perfect for day and night (sensitive and dry skin)



The WELEDA PRODUCTS are available at Kruidvat (€12,55)


Until Next time!

xoxo


VISIT DRESSES ONLY FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DRESSES


0 comments:

Post a Comment