"L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Essence"


Hi Lovies!

I’m back with L’Occitane Immortelle Brightening Essence! Say whut?

One of the best reviewed skin brightening products is L’Occitane’s Immortelle Brightening Essence. It’s a serum that corrects wrinkles, evens skin tone and brightens the complexion. Sounds too good to be true? Keep reading!


L’Occitane introduced their Brightening line a few years ago, and the Brightening Essence has been one of the most popular products in the line. It’s a lightweight serum that is supposed to correct wrinkles, even skin tone and brighten the complexion. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now, and the prognosis is I love it!

While I don’t have significant pigmentation issues, I read a few reviews from fellow beauty bloggers that claim that this product works very well on red or dark spots and unevenness left from acne. 




I don’t get a lot of breakouts, but when I do, I have marks on my face for weeks, grrrmbbl! Luckily, the Immortelle essential oil, one of the main ingredients in the Brightening Essence is particularly good for healing damaged skin.

In addition to immortelle essential oil, Brightening Essence contains Daisy extracts and a Vitamin C derivative to diminish age spots and give skin a youthful glow. After using this serum for a few days I instantly noticed that the redness from my acne marks cleared up much faster than usual. Sweet!


The scent reminds me of fresh flowers and the texture of the serum is very light. It’s water-based, so it’s very fresh instead of greasy or sticky. This essence is well presented and packaged in a dropper bottle - which is very sanitary - and dispenses the right amount with one squeeze. 

If you’re treating significant pigmentation issues or sun damage, I would use it morning and night for best results. 



It’s a serum, so a little bit goes a long way. The serum is not cheap, at €43 for 30ml, but I think it’s worth it since you get firming and anti-wrinkle benefits as well as the brightening effects. 

I would definitely recommend the Brightening Essence!

You can purchase the L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Essence in the L'Occitane shops.

Until Next Time!

xoxo




Previous post about L'Occitane: L'Occitane Day Cream

0 comments:

Post a Comment