"2B Cosmetics" xoxo



Hi Lovies!


Since there's no sun to be seen (at least not here in Belgium) I decided to have a day off from my usual neutral eye looks, to try out the beautiful Sunny make up from 2B Cosmetics.






Pic after using the product once



First up is this Lovely Eye Shadow trio with a vibrant yellow, orange and coral/pink. This palette is so pretty, it makes me Happy when looking at it. It's unlike anything that I have in my stash, so I was very happy to try it out. Perfect for Summer!


Pic after using the products once



Very pigmented!

I used 3 waterproof Eyeliners: Black, Yellow and Orange. If you go to the beach or when it's very hot outside, it's smart to use make up that is waterproof. Just to be save and there will be no touch-ups needed!

What's so great about these eyeliners is that even though they are waterproof, which usually stands for 'not very pigmented and difficult to apply', they are very silky,soft and have an amazing pigmentation! Swweett!

Here's my Sunset inspired eye look: It's nothing special, but it was fun to create. Hope you like it!








I used the yellow eye shadow all over my eyes to ensure my eye lid was all in one colour. Then I used the orange in the middle of my lid and in the crease. I made sure this was blended out as much as possible so there were no lines or streaks. Afterwards I used the coral pink in the outer corner and a bit in the crease to add definition. I blended it as much as possible to make it seem like a real sunset. Mission accomplished? You tell me, haha!


To add more intensity I used the yellow and orange eyeliner under the eyes to give it that extra pop of colour.





To finish the look I used some of the 2B mascara XXXL and Boy do I Love this mascara! The brush has very soft hairs and the mascara is so easy to apply. For a budget brand, this is a very good mascara! I can honestly say that this mascara can easily compete with some of the high-end ones!



Since the Eyeliners are waterproof, it's a bit difficult to remove the make up. I had to use a bit more make up remover to get it all off. Don't forget to be gentle while removing your make up, you don't want to pull out your eyelashes..

Here's a look with the Black Eyeliner:





You can find the 2B Summer products in Kruidvat:

  • Eye shadow trio: coralpink/orange/yellow: €4,95
  • Eyeliner waterproof: orange/yellow: €3,50
  • Mascara XXXL Black edition: €5,45
  • Longwear waterproof black Eyeliner: €4,25



I Hope you liked the looks! Do you use coloured Eye shadows/ Eyeliners?

Until Next Time!

xoxo

http://www.dressesonly.be/

0 comments:

Post a Comment