"Primark Makeup Remover Wipes" xoxo


Hi Lovies!

I have a great find for you today! For those of you who Love shopping at Primark, check out their 4 in 1 Facial Cleansing Wipes. They’re sooo cheap and do an awesome job




Primark sells the ‘regular’ wipes (pink one) and the wipes that are especially developed for sensitive skin (white pack). I tried out both! To me they are equally good, but for those ladies with sensitive skin, be sure to use the white pack.The wipes come in an awesome two-pack, and are only €1,50/two-pack. Aweesoommmee!



Why are they called ‘4-in-1’? Because they claim to cleanse, tone, moisturize and remove makeup all at once!  



Even though the wipes feel a bit scratchy in your hands, they are actually very soft on the face. In terms of moisture , the wipes are not too soggy but equally not too dry. Perfect!

How to use?
I only have to use one wipe to remove all of the makeup. And the best part is that the wipes don’t leave an oily residu or the opposite: dry out my skin.




I’ve been using these facial wipes for over a month now and I really like them! I never in a million years would have guessed that facial wipes that are so cheap could remove my makeup without causing my skin to break out. But I definitely changed my mind about that, they don’t cause breakouts and most importantly: they do a great job! 

A twin-pack retails for €1.50 and each pack contains 25 wipes. No need to wipe off your glasses.. yeah you read it correctly.. that’s 50 facial wipes for just €1.50. Next time you’re at Primark, don’t forget to grab these on your way out! 




Until Next Time!
xoxo


http://www.dressesonly.be/

0 comments:

Post a Comment