"My Favorite Summer Lip Products Pt.2" xoxo



Hi Lovies!

On to the second part of my favorite Summer Lip Products..

But before we begin I want to share some big news! Well maybe not for you Lovies, but to me it’s huuggee! Today I got a job as a Law Consultant! Whoop whoop! Doesn’t that sound all grown up and serious? Haha, I’m very happy with it and I’m looking forward to this new chapter in my life!

Don’t worry, I will still write and post blog articles!;)

So let's take a look at my fav Summer Lip products Pt.2!



1. The Primark Chupa Chups Lip gloss in Mango (€2,50)

The first one is this fun Chupa Chups Lip gloss from Primark! Haha, I feel like this isn’t appropriate for a Law consultant..? Oh well, I think it’s cute and fun. Even when growing up, you shouldn’t forget about the cute and fun things in life, right?


Pic from Weheartit

The lip gloss smells like the real deal, which is really cool, I think. However, the lip gloss doesn’t taste like Chupa Chups, but the packaging makes up for that. Just look at it, it screams fun fun fun!

You can find this Lollipop in the Primark stores for only €2,50!


Chupa Chups Lip gloss from Primark

2. Sleek Lipstick in Flamingo Berry (574)

The second one is a metallic red lipstick from Sleek. Even though it’s a rather dark lipstick, I still wear this in the summer. Because of the metallic shine, the lipstick doesn’t come of as too dark.




It’s a superb highly pigmentated lipstick enriched with Vitamin E which leaves amazingly rich shades on the lips with only a single coat. I Love it!

You can buy this lipstick at PinkLadyMakeup.nl



Sleek Flaming Berry 574

3. Mavala Lip gloss in Litchi

I adore this lip gloss! It's sooo moisturizing, I can't even begin to describe it! The gloss adds extra sparkle to the lips, with millions of particles of innovative mother-of-pearl. Besides pretty and classy, it's protective too. The gloss contains anti-oxidant grape seed oil. I luuv this!




You can find this lip gloss at Pinkladymakeup.nl


Mavala lipgloss in Litchi

4. Catrice Lipstick in Mrs. Brightside 220

This smooth, creamy lipstick with medium coverage practically melts with my lips. It provides intensive moisture, pampers and entices with its ultimate shine. And the premium, purist packaging design of the lipstick is an eye-catcher in itself.

This was my favorite spring lipstick, but obviously this baby will be my best friend during summer too!




Catrice Mrs. Brightside 220


Well, I guess that's about it! I'm sorry I couldn't post all the products in one post, but I think it was a little much.. 

I hope you enjoyed my favorite summer lip products! What about yours?



Until Next Time!

xoxo


http://www.dressesonly.be/

0 comments:

Post a Comment