"Primark Musthaves!" xoxo



Hi Lovies!

Today I want to share some of my Primark Budget Beauty Musthaves!

If you follow Make Up For Women, you probably know that I already did a couple of Primark reviews. Well, sadly this is (for now) the last Primark Review. Enjoy!



Eye Liner 2 pack

First up is the Primark Eye Liner 2 pack, which contains two black pencil eye liners and comes with a pencil sharper. 

The packaging is very clean, but nothing special, so on to the actual eye liners..

The eye liners create a very smooth and dark stripe. I’m always struggling to find a great pencil eye liner because most of them are so hard and painful to use. I find my eyes to be very delicate so a soft pencil is definitely a must. 

The Primark pencil eye liners meet my demands and are perfect for me!



A soft-on pencil liner that lines, defines and shades the eyes with a rich black colour and a silky-smooth finish. 


You can buy the Eye Liner 2 pack for €1,50

Swatches


Breath Spray

Going to a date? Have a Job interview? Or just ate too much garlic? This Primark Breath spray is your savior! 

The spray is small enough to put in your handbag so every time you will need it, it’ll be right by your side! Another great plus is that the breath spray is sugarfree and tastes really good. It has a peppermint flavor, which tastes very fresh! 



Use it after coffee, after lunch, or even after gum. After using this you'll definitely pass the ultimate "kissalicious" test! 

You can buy the Primark Breath Spray for €1,00


So that's it! These were all the Primark products I wanted to review! 

Missed a review? No worries! Here's a list of all the Primark product reviews:




Until Next Time!

xoxo


http://www.dressesonly.be/

0 comments:

Post a Comment