"Get the Summer Vibe with Kneipp Passionfruit and Grapefruit!" xoxo


Hi Lovies!

All we need to stay healthy was provided to us by nature.“ (Sebastian Kneipp)

Tired of the clouds and rain? Want that summer vibe back? I have the perfect solution for you Lovies!



The new Kneipp Passionfruit and grapefruit showergel and bath foam will help you achieve that goal. There’s a cute little sticker on the cap warning that it's an external use product (so not made for eating) which made me laugh.. But when I opened the bottle I could totally see why they did that, the scent of exotic and scintillating fruits intantly made me think of a fruity summer cocktail. So definitely keep this away from children. 




The showergel and bath foam are free from parabens, silicon oils, mineral oils and soap. 


The Bath Foam retails for €8,99 (400ml)
The Shower gel retails for €4,99 (200ml)

You can find the Kneipp products in the Kruidvat stores, supermarkets, ...


Need the sun? Feeling a little down? These products will give you an instant happy feeling, all it takes is a quick shower or relaxing bath. Thank you Kneipp!


The products promise to make your skin feel soft and hydrated, so the first thing that comes to mind is...sure, every brand with skin care products claims this.. but I must say that I really feel a big difference, my skin does feel soft and hydrated! Great!

xxonlygirl


Kneipp 's history goes back to the year 1891 when Sebastian Kneipp started to use his knowledge of healing with plants and herbs to create recipes which are still the foundation of todays products. Kneipp is all about the balance of body and mind, about being comfy in your own skin. They definitely do a great job!



I absolutely Love these products! If it's fruity and exotic, I'm so in! No more waking up in a bad mood when using these lovely products! I'm a huge fan!

Have you ever used Kneipp products? Would you try out this passionfruit and grapefruit showergel and Bath foam?


Don't forget to enter the Elegant Touch GIVEAWAY!

Until Next Time!

xoxo



http://www.dressesonly.be/

0 comments:

Post a Comment