Hi Lovies!For additional local castor oil benefits visit myhealthyoutlet.
Due to the crazy hot-cold weather currently playing out, my skin has been super dehydrated, fragile and sensitive to external conditions.
I really needed a miracle to fix my skin, so I tried out the Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream to see if this would do the trick. I’ve been using this cream for two whole weeks now, so I think it’s time to do a review!
This is by far one of the best moisturizers I've tried. The cream moisturizes from deep within without a too heavy or rich feel to it. I have a normal to dry skin that is very sensitive for break outs. But during the time I used this product it never broke me out, awesome!
They say the Kiehl’s Ultra Facial cream is perfect to protect the skin from cold temperatures, so I would guess that this cream is a real treat during winter time. But since right now, during summer time, my skin could use some moisture as well, I’m glad I found this cream. The unique combination of ingredients helps reduce moisture loss while drawing and absorbing moisture from the air.
Why should YOU buy the Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream?
- The Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream is a water based moisturizer with a very light texture. The cream spreads easily and gets absorbed quickly too.
- The cream is scentless and non-irrating, even for extremely traumatised skin and can be used over open cuts or wounds.
- Provides immediate hydration that lasts all day.
- The cream leaves skin hydrated and feeling comfortable and helps rid the tight feeling when skin is overly dry. They say the cream lasts 24 hours, but since I shower at least once a day, I can only say that this cream stayed on me for the whole day. I never felt the need to reapply and a little amount does the trick!
If I have to say something negative it would be that there are preservatives in this cream. Think parabens.. But besides this, I do Love this facial cream.
Apply to clean facial skin day or night as needed to combat moisture depletion.
The pros and cons:
1. Moisturises really well.
2. Water based.
3. Never made me brake out
4. Lasts the whole day with single application.
5. A little goes a long way so totally worth the money.
1. The cream contains parabens.
2. It’s not a very cheap cream, but the value for money is great. I have a 125 ml cream, which costs €50.
My Rating: 9/10
|Example of a Kiehl's Store: Kiehl's Berlin|
A great day cream for all those ladies who need a hydration boost!
You can buy the Ultra Facial Cream at Kiehl’s for €29/50ml and €50/125ml.
Until Next Time!
Trying to find fort worth plastic surgeons polavplastics ? Check out this page: http://polavplastics.com
learning more about san diego lasik should help when researching costs, risks and more
Visit achetergarciniacambogia.com to find out more regarding pure garcinia cambogia ou acheter
Visit http://skeltonorthodontics.com to find out more regarding orthodontist colorado springs