"Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream" xoxo

 Hi Lovies!


Due to the crazy hot-cold weather currently playing out, my skin has been super dehydrated, fragile and sensitive to external conditions. 

I really needed a miracle to fix my skin, so I tried out the Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream to see if this would do the trick. I’ve been using this cream for two whole weeks now, so I think it’s time to do a review!




This is by far one of the best moisturizers I've tried. The cream moisturizes from deep within without a too heavy or rich feel to it. I have a normal to dry skin that is very sensitive for break outs. But during the time I used this product it never broke me out, awesome!

They say the Kiehl’s Ultra Facial cream is perfect to protect the skin from cold temperatures, so I would guess that this cream is a real treat during winter time. But since right now, during summer time, my skin could use some moisture as well, I’m glad I found this cream. The unique combination of ingredients helps reduce moisture loss while drawing and absorbing moisture from the air.



Why should YOU buy the Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream?

  • The Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream is a water based moisturizer with a very light texture. The cream spreads easily and gets absorbed quickly too.
  • The cream is scentless and non-irrating, even for extremely traumatised skin and can be used over open cuts or wounds. 
  • Provides immediate hydration that lasts all day.
  • The cream leaves skin hydrated and feeling comfortable and helps rid the tight feeling when skin is overly dry. They say the cream lasts 24 hours, but since I shower at least once a day, I can only say that this cream stayed on me for the whole day. I never felt the need to reapply and a little amount does the trick!



If I have to say something negative it would be that there are preservatives in this cream. Think parabens.. But besides this, I do Love this facial cream.



Directions:

Apply to clean facial skin day or night as needed to combat moisture depletion.



The pros and cons:


Pros:

1. Moisturises really well.
2. Water based.
3. Never made me brake out 
4. Lasts the whole day with single application.
5. A little goes a long way so totally worth the money.



Cons:

1. The cream contains parabens.
2. It’s not a very cheap cream, but the value for money is great. I have a 125 ml cream, which costs €50.


My Rating: 9/10


Example of a Kiehl's Store: Kiehl's Berlin

Ingredients:

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate

My Conclusion:

A great day cream for all those ladies who need a hydration boost!  

You can buy the Ultra Facial Cream at Kiehl’s for €29/50ml and €50/125ml.

Until Next Time!

xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment