"Vanedo Beauty Friend - Facial Mask" xoxo

Find all the info that you need about " Plexus plexusfun " at http://plexusfun.com



Hi Lovies!

So as promised, yesterday's article would be posted today. Yesterday I had trouble uploading pictures, but I fixed it and hopefully it will stay fixed!;)

Remember the article I wrote about the Etude House Magic BB Cream from the Lovely BB creamshop? Well I was able to try out one of their facial masks as well. Lucky me, I know!





The Vanedo Beauty Friends facial mask is a popular korean brand which has more than 20 different types of varieties. The facial masks are suitable for all skin types and all age groups.

Because I have rather large pores, I got the advice to try out the Vanedo Red ginseng facial mask. The mask contains red ginseng extracts which is great to firm the skin and tighten pores while it cleanses and moisturizes. Perfect for me!

I have tried The Vanedo beauty friend mask and I must say I’m pleasantly surprised. The sheet is thick and thoroughly soaked in the vitamin essence, making the mask moist and dripping with the essence. The mask sticks well on the face and unlike some other brands, doesn't have a strong or unpleasant smell.


How to use:

After placing the mask on the face for 20 minutes, the mask is still pretty wet. I actually suggest to place the mask on other body parts such as your elbow or kneecap to make full use of the excess essence.  

Massage the essence on your face for it to be absorbed thoroughly by your skin. 




Together with a night of good sleep, I noticed that my skin becomes more supple and firmer! It’s definitely worth a try.

The Vanedo Beauty Friends facial masks contain 23g/pack and costs €1,25. Available at the BB Cream Shop.

Until Next Time!

xoxo


http://www.dressesonly.be/

0 comments:

Post a Comment