"Jane Iredale - Powder-Me SPF Golden" xoxo


Hi Lovies,
As a pale-faced girl with a tendency to get a sunburn, I am always on the hunt for the perfect facial sunscreen. The problem with most sunscreens is that they get streaky and make my skin feel greasy. Not a great look if you ask me!
But have you ever heard of a mineral powder that protects your skin from sun damage? Well, after this article you will know everything you need to know about this revolutionary product.
The product I’m talking about is called the Powder-Me SPF from Jane Iredale.

Jane Iredale?

Jane Iredale is the president and founder of Iredale Mineral Cosmetics, a company she founded in 1994 which brought the mineral makeup line Jane Iredale to the aesthetic industry.  She was the first to supply this industry with a line of makeup that had skincare benefits.


How does the Powder-Me SPF work?

The Powder-Me SPF can be used on the body, face and scalp for a UVB/UVA SPF 30 protection. It contains titanium dioxide and a natural clay dried in the sun and is completely free of contaminants and atmospheric pollutants.

A chemical-free, dry sunscreen for the face and body that provides Broad Spectrum SPF 30 and Water Resistant (40 Minutes) protection.

The powder is available in three shades: Tanned, Translucent and Golden


My experience?

I’m always telling people (and especially my own mother) to protect their skin from the sun. I can’t stand it when I see people tanning without any form of protection. It really gives me the shivers. So a product like the Powder-Me SPF from Jane Iredale is definitely something I would recommend. But first, up to the test!

To my surprise the powder feels very nourishing and soothing. Not something I would expect from a mineral powder, so this is a great plus! The label says it’s best used on moisturized skin, so I put it on about 10 minutes after applying my daily moisturizer, and it goes on smoothly and doesn’t clog my pores.

I tried out the new Golden shade and since I’m a huge fan of everything gold, this is a great addition to my stash. The golden powder makes my skin very radiant and gives it an instant boost. The fact that it protects my skin from the sun makes this product truly awesome!

All in all, I am pretty much ready to marry this product. It doesn’t feel heavy or like I’m wearing makeup at all, which on a super hot day is a pretty nice feeling.


Tips:


  • Lift off the top and unscrew the applicator. Remove the safety seal. Replace the applicator
  • Shake product down to release powder into the sponge. Dab on and then smooth with the sponge
  • For the best results, layer the lightweight powder over moisturized skin. This will help the powder adhere to the skin more effectively
  • The sponge cap is easily removed and can be washed. Replace when it's dry
  • If you get too much sun, smooth on Powder-Me SPF to help soothe the inflammation



Powder Me SPF Dry Sunscreen Golden

This product is gluten free.
This shade is vegan.

Animal cruelty free

Jane iredale products are certified cruelty-free by PETA. To find out more about what this means, please visit the Jane Iredale website.


Conclusion

The Jane Iredale Powder-Me SPF is gluten free, vegan, animal cruelty free, protects my skin from the sun ánd gives my skin a beautiful glow… now really, what do I need more? I have the feeling that this product will be a permanent addition to my stash. Would I repurchase this? Definitely!



Where to Buy?

The Powder-Me SPF (€49,90) is available in Professional Beauty salons/perfume stores that sell Jane Iredale products.

Until Next Time!

xoxo


http://www.dressesonly.be/

0 comments:

Post a Comment