"Celebrity Look For Less - Kim Kardashian" xoxo


Hi Lovies!

It's been a while since I posted a fashion article, but when I saw the outfit Kim Kardashian was wearing a few months ago, I really wanted to look for a cheaper version of her outfit. I think she looks stunning! 

I created this celebrity outfit for less with clothes and accessories from H&M, Forever 21 and New Look, what else?;)



Don't you just love bright colours? Even if I just see them on someone else, it instantly brights up my day.. colour therapy, anyone?


I think the coral combined with the fushia pink is a great combination. The coral pants and white blouse tone down the flashy fushia, making this a great statement outfit!


I found a similar blouse on the H&M webshop for only €19,95. I'm sure you can find white blouses everywhere, but €19,95 is a pretty good deal, right? Especially for a white blouse, it just goes with anything.


Some coral pants from H&M! For only €19,95 you can spice up your outfit with this Lovely summer colour!

You must admit, this blazer is a true eyecatcher! H&M sells this gorgeous item for €34,95. Need to have this!


Nude/beige shoes are a must-have in every woman's shoe collection. They make your legs look longer and elegant.. so what are you waiting for? Get them at Forever 21 for €19,75.


What's a woman without her handbag? So to complete this outfit I found this lovely purse at New Look for only €14,99, a great deal if you ask me!


What do you think of this outfit? Yea or Nay? I'm definitely a fan!


Until Next Time!

xoxo

http://www.dressesonly.be/

0 comments:

Post a Comment