"Coming up!" xoxo


Hi Lovies!

Today was my first day at my new job (I'm a law consultant now) and I'm tired as hell!:p So much information in once, I thought my brain was going to explode, whooo..  I need some rest:)

Honestly I'm too tired to write a full blog post...I'm so sorry sweeties! But since I Love you guys girls so much (awwww) I don't want to neglect you entirely. To make up for the lack of a serious blog post I decided to give you Lovies a sneakpeek of some products that I will be reviewing soon..

A new BB cream that I absolutely adore(!), Kérastase hair oils, the Marc Inbane tanning spray and a whole Nivea collection! Are you excited? I bet you are!:D

Stay tuned for the reviews of these lovely products!

Until Next Time!

xoxo

http://www.dressesonly.be/

0 comments:

Post a Comment