"Nivea - Cleansing Products" xoxo



Hi Lovies!

Nivea, the Queen of skin care products, has a few lovely products to remove your make-up. Lately my skin feels restless so some quality products that take care of my sensitive skin are an absolute must!

Luckily the Nivea Double effect Eye make-up remover, the Aqua effect Refreshing Tonic and the Aqua effect Refreshing cleansing milk are the perfect combination for my problem. Say hello to a clean and healthy skin!





Nivea Double Effect Eye make-up Remover

This product glides really smoothly on the skin and it does the job of removing makeup, even the waterproof types that I have. I like the fact that it effectively wipes out gel liners which can be difficult to take off.
When testing an eye make-up remover I always test if the product ‘stings’ my eyes. Unfortunately I do feel a slight sting after removing the makeup.  For a contact lens wearer this can be a major con, so you have to be careful when applying the product.
Besides this little con, this caring bi-phase formula enriched with Cornflower Extract removes even extreme waterproof eye make-up. The sensitive eye area is efficiently cleansed and the eyelashes are protected.

NIVEAAqua Effect Double Effect Eye make-up Remover quickly dissolves even extreme waterproof mascara without any rubbing needed.
How it works?
NIVEA  Double Effect Eye make-up Remover enriched with Cornflower Extract:
  • Effectively removes even extreme waterproof mascara and make-up without any rubbing needed
  • Protects the sensitive eyelashes with its caring bi-phase formula
  • Does not leave any unpleasant greasy residue


Skin compatibility dermatologically and ophthalmologically approved.
How to use?
Don’t forget to shake well before usage. Apply to a cotton pad and gently cleanses the eye area from the inner to the outer side of the eyes. No rubbing needed.






Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Tonic

I Love me some great smelling tonic in the morning! And the Nivea Aqua Effect refreshing tonic does meet my demands. I hate it when a tonic dries out my skin, but with the Nivea one it’s absolutely not the case. I truly recommend this product!
The only negative thing I can say is that this product contains alcohol, which isn’t a great ingredient if you have a sensitive skin. But besides that my skin did feel deeply cleansed.
How it works?
Enriched with vitamin E and Hydra IQ, it effectively cleanses your skin without drying it out.
  • Hydrates your skin whilst also removing make-up and daily impurities.
  • It can be used to cleanse your sensitive eye area.


How to use?

Apply by gently massaging onto your skin with your finger tips or cotton wool. Remove excess with cotton wool, toner or water.






Nivea Aqua effect Refreshing cleansing milk

A cleasing milk is one of my favorite skin care products. Almost every month I have to buy a new one. My skin just –needs it-. I Love the feeling of a clean and fresh skin in the evening, so I was very eager to try out this cleansing milk.
After using this cleansing milk a few times I can honestly say that there’s a huge difference between this product and your ‘everyday drugstore cleansing milk’. It just cleans and hydrates your skin waaay more. After use, my skin felt toned and cleansed, looking and feeling refreshed all night (or day) long.
How it works?
Enriched with vitamin E and Hydra IQ, gently yet effectively cleanses your skin:
  • By hydrating your skin whilst also removing residues.
  • The formula invigorates your skin to leave it feeling refreshed.


How to use?

Apply with cotton wool, cleansing your face and neck, avoiding the eye area.


Overall I Love all of the products above. They work great and smell amazing!

Take care of your skin with Nivea!

Until Next Time!

xoxo


http://www.dressesonly.be/

0 comments:

Post a Comment