"SOS Colour Remover" xoxo


Hi Lovies!

Tired of your current hair colour? Made a mistake while choosing the newest colour of your hair? I have the solution right here!

SOS Colour Remover gently removes all types of oxidation cosmetic pigment from the hair without altering the natural pigment. This product has no bleaching power. Time to do the test! -Yes, I have no fear!-






Thanks to its innovative formulation, you can convert the oxidation process of coloring, eliminating the colored molecules, without attacking the hairs natural pigmentation.This product is particularly indicated for the total or partial correction of colour.

A technical product, yet formulated with a full respect for the hair.




Since I was a bit tired of the red in my hair and wanted a new hair colour, I was more than eager to try this product. Luckily the product is very easy in use!

Simplified Instructions (you should read the instructions in the box before using this product!)

  • Mix the product, apply, let it rest
  • Rinse your hair with water  (twice)
  • You see the result in approximately 60 minutes




My Hair before using the SOS Colour Remover

Since I have very long hair, I had to use two boxes of the SOS Colour Remover. I must say that it’s indeed very easy to use and it definitely works! Due to the fact that I used a red hair color for the past year, it wasn’t that easy to remove all of the colour. If you have blonde, brown or black hair (or anything in between), the colour should be totally gone.

SOS Colour Remover has two different products: 

Light colours: for light hair or recently colored hair
Dark colours: for dark hair or hair that has been colored different times
I used both. 







The only negative thing I can say about this product is that your hair will feel a bit dry after use. So if you Love your hair, applying a good conditioner for the next couple of weeks is a must! 



My Hair after using the SOS Colour Remover once


End result: My Hair after using the SOS Colour Remover twice







It’s possible to colour your hair immediately after using the SOS Colour Remover (not with a permanent hair colour!), but I’m not sure if I would recommend it. It’s a lot to take for your hair! Maybe you should give your hair a break of a couple of days/week before applying a new colour. But that’s just my personal opinion.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product. It’s a great solution if you made a hair coloring mistake or are just plane tired with your current hair colour. Just be sure not to use this product too much. Using two boxes should be enough. Because we don’t want to damage our hair, do we?

TIP: Carefully read the instructions!

SOS Colour Remover (€16,95) is available at DI, Essenza or other stores that sell natural products.

Until Next Time!

xoxo


http://www.dressesonly.be

0 comments:

Post a Comment