"REN Skincare" xoxo


Hi Lovies!

For the past months I have been testing a couple of Ren skin care products

"REN is skincare as it should be. Skincare that uses the latest hi-tech bio actives, is free from skin-unfriendly ingredients and is gorgeously pleasurable to use."

The products I received were sample size, and as you all know, forming an opinion about a skin care product is hard when you only have a sample. But I’ll try my very best!



Ren F10 Smooth and renew mask €31

The renew mask is formulated to gently exfoliate and detoxify, this gel mask will promote skin renewal and leave the complexion looking smooth, toned and radiant.

Of all the Ren products I’ve tried, this one is my favorite. It gently exfoliates and renews my complexion and my skin feels smoother and healthier. I’m in love with the scent of this renew mask. It kind of smells like melon or peach, I love it!


How to use: 
Apply a generous amount to clean skin. Leave for 10 minutes. Dampen enclosed cloth and gently wipe off mask. Rinse skin with warm water.




Ren Hydra-calm cleansing milk €27:

This is a gentle cleansing milk designed to leave more sensitive or delicate skin purified, fresh, calm and soothed. 

The cleansing milk promises to remove dirt, pollution and make up, leaving your skin purified, calm and soothed. I received a cleansing gel as well (see below) and if I had the choice between the cleansing gel and the cleansing milk, I would definitely go for the cleansing milk.


How to use: 
Gently rub between hands. Massage onto face. Rinse off with warm water or just wipe off with cotton pads or muslin cloth.




Ren Ultra moisture day cream €39.

Formerly known as Moisture Recharge Comfort-Plus Day Cream, this product now has a new name.

Specifically formulated with a moisture replenishing complex to leave dry skin soothed, comfortable, optimally hydrated and looking beautifully healthy. 

This day cream provides instant and long lasting hydration and replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier. The skin is supposed to feel smoother, plumper and more comfortable. The cream also protects the skin against free radicals to combat the signs of premature ageing.


How to use: 
Gently massage onto clean face and neck until absorbed.




Ren Hydra-calm Global Protection day cream €39

A moisturiser formulated to leave more sensitive skin optimally hydrated, calmed, soothed, protected and looking beautifully healthy. 

The day cream hydrates and replenishes your skin, leaving it calm and soothed. It’s also a good protection against free radicals to combat the signs of premature ageing. I love the fact that this day cream has no particular scent, it really only focuses on moisturizing your skin.


How to use: 
Gently massage onto clean face and neck until absorbed.





Ren Rose O12 Ultra-Moisture Facial serum €62

An ultra-moisturising serum formulated to give dry and dehydrated skin a powerful shield to lock in moisture and restore glowing softness, comfort and radiance. 

I love facial serums, I just do. And this time is no different. I love how this serum locks in moisture to plump my skin and helps restore the natural radiance, softness and elasticity. After using this serum, my skin appears renewed, glowing and healthy. Another great plus is that this serum dries very quickly, which is a must if you want to apply your makeup. If you could only pick one Ren product, I would definitely buy this one!


How to use: 
Apply under moisturiser in the morning and night cream in the evening.




Ren Hydra-calm cleansing gel €27:

This product is a gentle facial wash formulated to leave sensitive skin thoroughly cleansed, refreshed and soothed without irritation, tightness or discomfort. It’s designed for people with a preference to a gel rather than a milk cleanser. Personally I love a milk cleanser more than a gel cleanser, but this time I was pleasantly surprised. I especially loved the texture of the gel.

This gel promises to gently remove dirt and pollution without harshness and protect and maintain the skin's defence barrier by supporting the good bacteria.


I felt like it calmed my skin. My skin felt purified, calm and soothed.

How to use:
Rub one pump in the palms of slightly damp hands and gently massage over the face and neck for a couple of minutes. Rinse off with warm water.





I really recommend the REN skin careproducts, I couldn’t find anything negative to say about them, which means a lot! Maybe just one thing, the price.. but considering the fact that you get a large bottle containing a really good product, that should be totally worth it!

The products from Ren are available at the Cosmeticary and Your.

Until Next Time!

xoxo







0 comments:

Post a Comment