"Jerome Alexander DUO" xoxo



Hi Lovies!

Excuse me for the lack of posts yesterday, but I’m studying for my exams. It’s hard to find the time to study AND write beauty articles. But hey, today I’m back!

My new partners in crime beauty are the Jerome Alexander face primer and concealer. To be honest I never heard of this brand before, so I was very curious to try out some of their products. After using these products for the last couple of weeks I became a fan! They are the perfect accessories for your Stackables collection, giving you the perfect base for your foundation, and helping you to mask tired eyes or dark spots. 


Liquid Silk Under Make-Up Primer 


First the primer! They call it a (15ml) liquid silk under makeup primer and yessir, this primer is so soft and light that it feels like you just applied pure silk on your skin. It’s a real skin treat if you ask me!

The Jerome Alexander’s Liquid Silk Under Make-Up Primer is the ultimate development in under make-up moisturisers. The hydrating, fast absorbing formula creates a protective film over your skin, balancing it out and leaving a smooth even canvas for your foundation. 





The packaging is very fabulous and looks like a product from a very high-end brand. Another great plus is that the primer is odorless and you don’t need much to gain a good result.


Under Eye Concealer 

The other awesome product I received was the Jerome Alexander under eye concealer. They claim it’s for under your eyes, but I use this to conceal dark spots and pimples as well. So to me this is just a general concealer. Again, the packaging looks very luxurious and high-end, which is a great plus. 


Jerome’s Under Eye Concealer combines vitamin E and shea butter(!) to create a creamy smooth texture which evenly blends with your skin. Discolorations and imperfections are noticeably reduced, while a hint of brightness helps to lift tired-looking eyes or conceal dark spots.




The concealer looks like a lipstick so it’s small enough to put in your makeup bag on the go (which I did). This little fella has become part of my handbag stash and is definitely staying there!

The primer and concealer can be bought separately or in a duo (€17,99 for the duo).

If you’re interested in trying out some of the Jerome Alexander products, I recommend you visit the JML webshop and take a look at the beauty products they have to offer.

Until Next Time!

xoxo


http://www.dressesonly.be/

0 comments:

Post a Comment