"Peacock Outfit" xoxo


Hi Lovies!

I'm absolutely not a Fashion blogger, I just don't have the Fashion microbe in me.. But nevertheless I wanted to share my bright and Peacock-inspired outfit of the day!

I Love wearing bright colors, especially when it's a sunny day!

Enjoy!


I found this beautiful piece of jewelry on Ebay for just a few euros. I just had to have it! I Love the variety of colors and the gorgeous details. Stunning!


A while ago I bought a few H&M items and this is how I combined them with some blue accessories.


Btw: noticed the difference in hair color? I used to have very red hair, but I used a product that removed the red in my hair and this is the final result. I kinda like that it's lighter and brighter. After all, it's summer! 



The Peacock is one of my favorite animals due to the fact that it's such a beautiful and proud animal. So wearing this piece of jewelry is kind of a statement! Do I need to say more?;)


A beautiful and big H&M ring: a real eyecatcher!


Last but not least, the shoes! I decided to wear some comfortable sandals. Comfy but due to the overload on bling, they're glam as well! What else?


  • Harem Pants: H&M
  • Blue Ring: H&M
  • Blue Tanktop: H&M
  • Shoes: Exit
  • Peacock Necklace: Ebay



Since I have exams, I left the city for the countryside (home with mom). Now I fill my days with making smoothies and trying to open a book once in a while. At the end of June I will be able to post more articles. So bare with me! 

I hope you enjoyed watching the Peacock outfit!

Until Next Time!

xoxo


http://www.dressesonly.be/

0 comments:

Post a Comment