"Primark Lip Smackers" xoxo


Hi Lovies!

Are Lip Smackers really just for children and pre-teens? Hell naww! I say more power to the women who use Lip Smackers! They are just so fun to have and collect!

Today I will be reviewing some Coca Cola and Mint Lip Smackers from Primark. Here are the ones I received: Coca Cola, Coca Cola Cherry, Fanta, Sprite and a duo pack with mint Lip smackers.

We know they’re cute, but are they efficient as well? Time to do the test!




Lasting power
All of the Lip Smackers have great lasting power. They do a wonderful job at hydrating your lips and keep your lips looking soft and smooth. While it doesn't last all day, Lip Smackers only need to be applied a few times a day. Not bad at all!

Flavors
I have to admit, the first thing I wanted to try out were the different flavors that come with the Lip Smackers. After doing some testing I found that the Coca Cola flavors were a bit artificial. You do recognize all of the flavors very well, but to me the flavors were a bit candy-like. So if you like candy, these Coca Cola Lip Smackers are definitely for you!
The duo pack Lip Smackers are mint flavored and smell and taste very fresh. I Love them!

Colors
I'm in my early 20s and don't care for glosses that have weird colors, like brown (Coca Cola) or bright orange (Fanta). So I was very happy to see that all of the Lip Smackers are rather sheer. A great plus!


Price
The Primark Lip Smackers are very affordable. In fact, the Coca Cola Lip Smackers are €2 a piece and the Duo with mint Lip Smackers are only €1. What can I say, very budget!


Satisfaction Rating
I think the Primark Lip Smackers are a beauty stash musthave! I usually keep one in the bathroom, one next to the bed and several in my purse. I like for my lips to stay nice and hydrated. 
If you're a Lip Smacker fan, just like me, you'll want to go to your nearest Primark and buy a large set of Lip Smackers so you'll always have a tube in easy reach!
Until Next Time!
xoxo



http://www.dressesonly.be/

0 comments:

Post a Comment