"My Birthday Wishlist!" xoxo


Hi Lovies!

Since my birthday is on the 26th of July I thought I’d make a post about my birthday wishlist. Of course I won’t be getting all of the items on my wishlist! I will be very lucky if I get only one.. I’m seriously not a spoilt brat, this is just an ‘imaginary birthday wishlist', if you will.

If I'm completely honest I could have written a wishlist 4x the size of this as my wish list is just ridiculously long but I didn't want to be too much of a princess about it haha. 



(From left to right, starting from the top)

  • Be-Angeled clothes and shoes from the July 2012 collection
  • Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch (if anyone can suggest a cheaper alternative, please do!)
  • Rituals Honey Touch Rich and Nourishing Body cream
  • Forever 21 Gold necklace
(From left to right, starting from the top)
  • Sugar Pill Loose eye shadow in Goldilux (Enchantra)
  • H&M Green shoes
  • The Beauty Bakery Facial purity bars in Goat's Milk and Honey
  • Disney Couture Tinkerbel Stud bracelet (Enchantra)

Oh well, I guess not everyone is into Bdays..
(From left to right, starting from the top)



What do you think of my Bday wishlist? 
Have you got a Bday wishlist?


- Happy Birthday to meeee!! -


Until Next Time!


xoxo

http://www.dressesonly.be/

0 comments:

Post a Comment