"Shiseido Perfect Mascara" xoxo


Hi Lovies!

You probably all know that I Love to talk about budget products. If they work and they are cheap, what could a Girl want more, right?

But today I make an exception for the Shiseido Perfect mascara. With the price of €20,48 for 8 ml it’s not really a budget product, so lets see if it actually works!






Shiseido says:

All-day Beautiful Finish. Proven Smudge-proof formula. Easy to Remove with Warm Water. Creates amazing volume, length and curl — all benefits in one mascara. Intense lustrous color that never dulls. “Flexible”, non-clumping formula stays smudge-free all day. Contains Pro Vitamin B5 – a treatment ingredient, that makes formula gentle for lashes.



The Brush:

The Perfect mascara has a pretty standard bristle brush, so no depending on a crazy battery-powered-rotating-..  brush. We are relying on the formula!





The Texture
The texture of the mascara is a little creamy which is great for creating length. If you look at my before and after pictures, you can see that the mascara gives my lashes a great length. Now for the Volume… I tried a few coats to see what would happen. With two coats there is even more lovely length, but no real volume. So I tried a third coat, but created spiderlashes instead. So I’m afraid Shiseido still has to work on the volume part.




Verdict:

I Love how black it makes my lashes look and I do Love the length! But if you’re looking for volume on your lashes, I’m not really sure if this one is for you. 

My verdict is that the mascara is nice to apply, looks good and very natural, makes my lashes long, but it is not a volume mascara. Almost perfect!

You can buy the Shiseido Perfect mascara at Parfumswinkel.nl



Don't forget to enter the Elegant Touch GIVEAWAY!



Until Next Time!

xoxo


http://www.dressesonly.be/

0 comments:

Post a Comment