"L'Oréal Miss Candy Collection" xoxo

Hi Lovies!


Let me introduce to you the L’Oréal Miss Candy collection! This collection is inspired by all kinds of candies: think of lollipops, jellies, cotton candy, etc.. 

The gorgeous colours range from pink pastels to light aquatic shades. Come and enjoy the fab products and press pictures!




"The collection features a fun selection of mouth watering, sugar sweet swirls of sparkles and shimmering shades"



First up are the Glam Shine lip glosses (€12,99): I've been familiar with the Glam Shines as soon as they were first released years ago, but I haven’t seen such beautiful packages until now! Even though I’m a lipstick lover at heart, I adore these lip glosses! They give a fair amount of pigment and apply semi-sticky to the lips. The coral-red shade has a beautiful jelly-like transparency! I think that the other ones are also great for winter, as they’re great for layering over nude lipsticks.


The Miss Candy Glam Shine lip glosses give a great twist on the classic glam shines with contrasting swirls of shimmery and creamy colours.






There's no denying that two of the three shades have a strikingly similar result when applied on the lips (see pictures below), but nevertheless I like them both! I like the consistency of these, it's very soft and creamy unlike sticky.

The lip glosses do a great job in keeping your lips moisturised throughout the day. Plus, the wand is just spot-on, with a heart shaped flexible applicator, it layers the product really well onto the lips, making it really easy and a dream to use. 





The Glam Shine Miss Candy Glosses are available in following colours:

#701 Bubble Pink
#702 Candy Pink
#703 Tart Lollipop
#705 Strawberry Licorice
#708 Marshmallow Twist
#709 Miss Candy
#711 Nude Bonbon
#712 Dolce Pralina






The Color Infallible eyeshadows (€9,99) were my first take on the infamous Infallibles. If you ask me, they deserve all the hype, I Love them! I hope you can see by the make up looks their multi-dimensional opalescent effect. Let me tell you, they sure can't compare to your normal pressed eyeshadows. I managed to take some pics of eye makeup I did the last few days. 












I know a lot of ladies are scared to use vibrant colours on their eyes, but with these looks I want to convince you Lovies that making an eye look with ‘flashy’ colours doesn’t need to be over the top! Did I succeed?;)

The Color Infallible eyeshadows are available in following colours:

#31 Innocent Turquoise
#34 Pepsy Coral
#36 Naughty Strawberry



I haven’t had the opportunity to try out the Color Riche Le Vernis nail colour varnish (€5,99), but I'm definitely planning on getting these! They look fab, don’t they?





The Color Riche Le Vernis comes in following colours:

#101 Opera Ballerina
#202 Marie Antoinette
#601 French Riviera
#602 Perle de Jade
#616 Innocent Turquoise
#303 Lush Tangerine
#304 Spicy Orange
#305 Dating Coral


As you can tell, this makeup collection by L'Oreal is perfect for bringing the"summery vibes" in your make up stash, the Colour Infallible eyeshadows and especially the Glam Shine Miss Candy Lip glosses are definitely worth looking into!

Video



So, see anything here YOU might consider investing in?
Which one is your favourite makeup product by L'Oreal?

Until Next Time!

xoxo

http://www.dressesonly.be/

0 comments:

Post a Comment