"BB Magic Cream - Etude House" xoxo


Hi Lovies!

Today I’m bringing you a review of my favorite BB cream of this moment! I already tried a couple of BB Creams and this one is simply fabulous! Keep reading Lovie..





This BB cream is from Etude House and is called BB Magic Cream, a very fitting name if you ask me. My complexion is simply so much better after using this cream. And you know what the best part is? It is so cheap compared to the quality! (€9,95)



I know some people love the multifunctional aspect of a BB cream, but what I love about this BB cream is that it contains only the basic functions, so no SPF, it doesn’t contain whitening agents and does not offer heavy coverage. But I seriously don’t mind that, it is a no nonsense product without all the bells and whistles. I Love that!



The only downside to this BB cream is that it comes in only one color. It does say that it adjusts to any skin tone, but I’m not really sure if this one is also for the darker types. If you have a rather fair skin (like me), this one is definitely for you. If you have a darker skin, make sure to take a look at the other BB creams the BB Cream Shop has to offer, they do have one for darker skins.

The cream comes in two separate skin formulas. The formulas available are Refreshing and Moisturizing. Obviously the ‘Moisturizing’ one is for a dry skin and the ‘Refreshing’ one is for an oily skin.


Before: Restless and tired skin

Considering my skin is feeling very restless lately (tired) I am amazed at how well this BB cream covers dark/red spots on my skin. The formula is a typically heavy BB cream however it does blend out well and creates a good finish which feels somewhat like I’m not wearing any makeup at all. 

When applied on my hand I was slightly worried about the colour, but when I blended it out on my face, it adjusts accordingly and blends out beautifully well. The BB cream feels quite light, lovely, and my skin feels like it’s taking a nice breath of fresh air.


The cream comes in tube with a depressor for pumping the cream out easily, hygienically, and mess-free.



The cream does an excellent job of taking dull skin and brightening it up while creating good coverage for a minimal makeup look. 



Tip:

You should only use a very small amount for coverage, one or two small drops should cover your entire face.

You can buy this BB cream (€9,95) in the BB Cream Shop, it's an online webshop where you can buy all kinds of BB creams, so definitely worth taking a look! Enjoy! 


Conclusion, the Etude House BB Magic Cream is one of my very favorite BB’s, there I said it!;)

Etude House BB Magic Cream is Approved for purchase!

Until Next Time!

xoxo


http://www.dressesonly.be/

0 comments:

Post a Comment