"Kiehl's Strengthening and Hydrating Hair Oil-In-Cream" xoxo


Hi Lovies!

Kiehl's is presenting a new Daily leave-in for dry and damaged hair! It's called the 'Strengthening and Hydrating Hair Oil-In-Cream'. Curious if this product will help repair your hair? Keep reading darling!




What Kiehl's says:

This daily leave-in is a hydrating and nourishing blend of Olive Fruit oil and Avocado Oil, rich in lipids and helps effectively rebuild hair strength. This creamy leave-in treatment is formulated to fortify hair by penetrating hair fibers, while also helping to repair overly dry and damaged hair. Our formula helps to restore shine and healthy balance to hair. With continued daily use, hair is stronger and more resistant to further damage.


My experience:

I have really dry and processed hair, so I always used a ton of quality hair products like Moroccan Oil, which I love(!), but I’m always eager to try out new products. So after using this leave-in-cream I can honestly say:  It's awesome!! 

I am very pleased with this leave-in-cream, especially because it is silicone-free and paraben-free! After I used this cream, my hair felt so much softer.
I’m not sure if my hair is actually stronger, because I always find that hard to see or feel… My hair has always been fragile and so far no product has succeeded in making my hair strong. But this product does make my hair soft and shiny, which is more than enough for me!
Because it doesn’t contain silicone, I also get more volume, which is a huge plus! For those of you looking for a good silicone-free leave-in conditioner, definitely take this one into consideration!

Directions:

After shampooing hair, dispense a small amount into the palm of your hand. Apply to wet or damp hair starting at the ends and working upward throughout the length of hair. Do not rinse. Style as usual. May be used daily!


The Kiehl's Strengthening and Hydrating Hair Oil-In-cream is very moisturizing, feels great, and very restorative. Even hours after I used this product my hair still feels super soft and looks really healthy. GREAT stuff for people like me with overly-processed and dry hair.


Will you give this product a try? I say GO FOR IT!!

In Belgium you can buy this product for €30 in following stores:

- Kiehl’s Store: Lombardenvest 80, 2000 Antwerpen
- Kiehl’s Store: Koestraat 18, 9000 Gent
- Kiehl’s @ Senteurs d’Ailleurs: 1A Place Stéphanie, 1050 Brussel, 02/511 69 69
- Kiehl's @ Cosmeticary by Rue De La Paix, Grand Rue 50, L-1660 Luxembourg, +352 31 07 421



Until Next Time!

xoxo

http://www.dressesonly.be/

1 comments:

  • Healthytips
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  • Post a Comment